Pages

28 September 2010

Uneasy Feeling...

Today: 27/9! off to Egypt,tomorrow morning..

hurm.. done with packing.. going to KL this evening with all my sayangness~ huk3 :(my goodness.. pleaseee.. give me the strength.. im not strong enough for this.. huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..be far apart from the beloved ones will make one cant stand longer.. same goes to me.. gonna be a loner soon.. it's mustn't yet shouldn't! and i won't!

for real.. the feeling.. erghh.. made the past haunt me.. you cant be like this Nana.. fascinate all the obstacles patiently.. be strong,dear.. you're a fighter! fight for your dreams.. being a DOCTOR! how you wish it becomes true..

BRILLIANT,
dont waste time much more.. hmphh.. i have the experiences.. wanna share the experiences with people,who have the same one.. once got in Uitm Puncak Alam,thought it was my destination to colour the dreams even more.. a month having the joy at PALAM,heaven! my bad, it's wrong.. after getting the offer from IPG,offered TESL as my option,did not make the dream fade after all.. seriously.. im not approving the IPG wholeheartedly.. staying at the hostel,without a roomate made me weaker.. i cant stand it anymore though the BI2 members,just having like keluarga bahagia from day to day..

that's what we call fate..
Alhamdulillah.. a month at IPGKKB taught me lots of lessons that give me the strength to discharge from it.. i've got the offer to further my study in Egypt.. thanks God,it's MEDIC! i knew,few out there doubt me.. why?? im not the good decission maker,right?? many told me so.. heyy.. you think im doing all this while for suka suki?? nooooo.. im not.. really.. im doubting myself for it to.. im too sad even some besties told me im the luckiest for having all the experinces that people dont.. is't true?i dont know..  

im flying higher,not dreaming any longer..
with the supports i have, i'll go for it all out!! by the time i made this entry im pretty sure that im strong enough to say goodbye.. i'll leave you,but i'll come for you,later.. i do fight for my family!!  just bless me with the prayers.. i do miss you terribly :'(

No comments: