Pages

25 January 2011

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE?!

Thanks goodness for the strength that I got to write at least something in the ANATOMY answer's sheets just now. Anatomy is real tough. Yes I like it though already knowing that I'll never score full marks for anat, fullstop. OMG, I'm almost giving up yesterday. But not for today :) We're all full of spirit (me not included :p). Sempat lagi nak photoG session before leaving the house pagi tadi tuhh -.-'

Wajah-wajah scorer anatomy terbaik, aminnn...


And purple is the theme for today =)


Eh bawah mata tu tak boleh gelap lagi ke eh? -.-'

Okay, done with anat. Just waiting for histology to end up the history of my 1st year midyear exam on this Thursday. Sooner, winter breakkk! Heyhh tak sabar nak berhibernasi :D


*****


Ohh wanna share about this actually. Right after finishing the anat's exam, Natrah and I bumped into a celebration-so-called at my university. It's the celebration for the the 6th year medical students in Cairo University as their study in medical ends up today. Nice right? Such a superb celebration! Okay, let the pictures do much talkings :)


The crowd.

Some more.

One of the 6th year seniors.


Promoting. Signature pleaseee?


With bouquets :)

LOLA & VANESSA eh Natrah? HAHA

Yes you do. Good job!


Talented doctors :)

LOL. She's taller?

Hehe. So here they go. Ohh good news! I've recorded a video, showing how talented the doctors are! You should watch it till the end. It's entertaining! Nguehh. And Im so grateful since Im getting to know something new today. A new culture.

HAPPY WATCHING! :D






No comments: