Pages

01 January 2011

1111

'Say hello to goodbye'

I don't know why but it's just nice to say it for many times? You do? Hee.


Ting ting ting. It's 2011! HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody! May 2011 brings us the success, prosperity, glory, luck, joyness and much much more! Instead, I can't still deny that 2010 was a great year I've ever had as too many things happenned in my life. Like seriouslyyy. That's why I just prefer to call it my miracle 2010.

My miracles:
  • Welcoming 2010 in January
  • Got my driving licence in February.
  • SPM's result was announced in March
  • Mini Convocation was held in April
  • Registered UiTM Puncak Alam in May
  • Entered IPG Kota Bharu in June
  • Got gadjet in July
  • Had beautiful Ramadhan in August
  • Fly Egypt in September
  • Papa and Mama going to Makkah in October
  • Papa and Mama safely arrived Malaysia in November
  • Anniversary in December
Those are my MIRACLES within 2010. Hey, they used to happen in a cascade. Have you noticed it? Teehee. It's hard to say goodbye to all those things, you know? Many of them neither can't be repeated nor happened once more in future. For instance, I can't going back to Puncak Alam. Can't having the school-oriented schedule just like in IPG Kota Bharu. Because I'm here now. In Egypt. In Medic. Gonna be a successful doctor. God Willing.

So let's together,

say

Hello 2011

to

Goodbye 2010


Got it now? Bye, Assalamualaikum.

No comments: